ADCH Member Benefits
Being a member of the Association of Dogs and Cats Homes is a unique way of networking with like-minded organisations, large and small. Members also have access to a range of exclusive benefits including: –
- The ADCH Minimum Animal Welfare Standards – if not yet there, the ADCH will work with and provide guidance to enable rescues to meet these.
- The ability to use the ADCH Member logo to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to best practice.
- Practical support and advice from the collective experience of ADCH members.
- Access to the exclusive member-only networking platform, where you can interact and share useful documents, resources and templates with other members.
- Exclusive offers and discounts from our Corporate Sponsors.
- Opportunities for mentoring and support from your peers.
- Networking at social events including Open Meetings and Workshops.
- Exclusive ‘Member rate’ incentive to attend the Annual Conference and the Petplan & DCH Animal Charity Awards and Gala Dinner.
- Free access to our dedicated e-Learning platform ‘ADCH Know-How’.
- Regular Member Newsletters to keep you up-to-date with what’s going on at ADCH and within the sector.
- Free promotion of your job opportunities on the ADCH website.
- Opportunity to help influence policy and campaigns.
- Voting rights (Full Members only).