Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards Dinner, 2020
This glittering and emotional event will take place on Wednesday 6th May 2020.
The Awards Dinner provides an opportunity to celebrate the incredible achievements of our friends and colleagues, alongside a fantastic Celebrity guest host. It is also a great excuse to dust off the glad rags!
Nominations are now being accepted for the following awards: –
– ADCH Special Recognition Award 2020
– Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards 2020
See details below. Winners will be announced during the Awards Dinner
ADCH Special Recognition Award 2020
To celebrate excellence in our field, the ADCH presents it’s ‘Special Recognition Awards’ to recognise an individual who has delivered exceptional impact to dogs, cats and/or the companion animal sector.
We are looking for someone working nationally or internationally who fits one or more of the below criteria:
- An individual who has gone ‘Above and Beyond’ – done one incredible thing that is quite outstanding, perhaps an act of heroism or gone to extreme lengths to achieve something;
- That special someone who has ‘Changed or is changing the face of the sector’or ‘tackling the biggest issues/challenges’ – be it through innovation, a particular project or major initiative.
Your nominee does not need to be part of an ADCH member organisationbut they must have made a major or significant impact.
How to make a nomination: Download a Nomination Form
Closing date for nominations: Midnight on Thursday 26 March
Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards 2020
These Animal Charity Awards acknowledge the dedication, commitment and hard work by staff and volunteers in animal charities and not-for-profit organisations across the British Isles. Go ahead, celebrate the great work your charity does by nominating.
Nominations are anonymous and you can nominate more than once. Staff and volunteers can nominate each other – it’s not just for supporters.
The three categories open for nominations are:
- Animal Charity Volunteer of the Year;
- Animal Charity Employee of the Year;
- Animal Charity Team of the Year.
How to make a nomination: Details available on the Petplan website.
Closing date: Midnight on 12 January 2020