ADCH Conference Bursary 2020
This year, the ADCH are able to offer a limited number of bursaries to not-for-profit organisations, who wish to attend the conference but would have difficulty meeting the full cost.
What the bursary will cover?
The bursary will cover half the fee for a residential delegate, which includes conference attendance, attendance at the Drinks Reception & Awards Dinner and overnight accommodation with breakfast.
Note full cost: £155 (sole occupancy); £240 (shared occupancy ie £120pp) – plus VAT
Who can apply?
Applicants must be ADCH members, or non-members who have a membership application in process. The core activity must be animal rescue and annual income below £500,000. Maximum of two delegates per organisation.
The deadline for applications is 18 February 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 6 March 2020.
Terms & Conditions
– Bursary winners are required to pay the remaining half of the conference fee. Payment must be received by 3 April or you will forfeit your place.
– The Bursary does not cover any related costs of attending the Conference, e.g. travel or other expenses, upgraded accommodation.
– Any application received after the closing date will not be considered.
– Each application will be assessed individually by a selected panel of ADCH Trustees whose decision will be final.
– If you are a successful Bursary applicant but have already paid the full delegate fee, the Association will refund half your delegate fee.